Guidelines for Poster Display
- The size of the poster should not exceed 85 cm (w) x 150 cm (h)
- Poster orientation must be portrait. Clear labels must be used for each section of the poster. Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of one (1) meter.
- Title must be displayed clearly at the top of the poster and should include the names of the author(s) and the institution(s) of origin.
- Names of authors: All co-investigators should be listed using full last name and first name. Last name should be capitalized. The principal investigator should be identified with an asterisk and the presenter’s name underlined. If you plan not to display your Abstract, please inform us as soon as possible.
- Please use the designated place for your Abstract at the Poster display boards.
- Authors must prepare all posters beforehand in a form enabling easy mounting.
- Author(s) are responsible for affixing and removing their poster during the conference.
Affixing: Date: Friday, 14 March 2014 - 06:00 – 08:00
Removal: Date: Saturday, 15 March 2014 - Before 18:00
- Poster presenters are advised to be available to discuss their posters with the conference participants during coffee breaks.
- The organizers will not be liable for poster lost or damage.